Homeowner Program Quoting
All carriers are A.M. Best rated A or higher. Not all business will qualify and may not be available in all states. The Underwriting and Coverage options below are a general summary. Coverage may vary depending on the state and risk. Please contact your Account Executive for details specific to your risk.
If you do not have access to Maximus or the Ironshore product in Maximus, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org including the name of your agency, producer ID, your first and last name, and email address.
*Online quoting available in FL, LA, MS, and Texas
- Minimum Coverage A $100,000
- HO-3 form
- Named Storm deductibles ranging starting at 2% in Florida and 1% in TX.
- Increased Ordinance or Law 25% or 50% option
- Extended replacement cost available up to 150%
- Scheduled Personal Property coverage available
- Wind mitigation credits available
- Sinkhole available in FL only (except for Citrus, Pinellas, Pasco, Hillsborough, and Hernando)
- Water back-up – option to buy up to $25,000
- Loss Assessment – $5,000 included in premium with option to buy up to $50,000
- Special Coverage C, Coverage C Increased Special Limits, and Increased Limits on BPP also available.
- Year built 1945 and newer
- Distance to Coast – Must be 50 ft or more from the coast
- Primary, Seasonal, Secondary, Tenant-Annual occupancy
- PC 1-8
- Frame, Joisted Masonry, Masonr Non-combustible, Fire Resistive construction types
- Year built older than 1945
- Distance to Coast – less than 50 ft from coast
- Properties listed for sale
- Properties on more than 5 acres of land
- Mobile, modular, and pre-fabricated homes
- PC 9 & 10